Cleaning for Wellbeing
Home Care as Self-Care
Consumers today are taking a more holistic approach to wellbeing, seeking out products and experiences that benefit the mind, body and environment. This perspective is now extending into home care, as people look to bring harmony to their living space. Cleaning is being viewed not just as a chore, but as an opportunity to create a healthy habitat.
Our research has uncovered several key trends at the intersection of home care, self-care and sustainability:
– Home care as self-care: Consumers want cleaning routines to feel relaxing and therapeutic.
– Gentle and effective: Natural ingredients are preferred over harsh chemicals.
– Pet-friendly formulas: Products cater to pets’ needs with non-toxic ingredients.
– DIY recipes: Customizable, homemade options tap into mindful crafting.
– Long-term tools: Durable, reusable options replace disposables.
– Plastic-free swaps: Eco-friendly materials like bamboo offer plastic-free alternatives.
– Refillable systems: Reusable bottles paired with bulk refills cut waste.
– Compact concentrates: Waterless formulas in reusable bottles reduce emissions.
Sanctifying the Home Space
The Rise of Gentle Cleaners
Keeping Pets in Mind
The Allure of DIY
Investing in Heirloom Cleaning Tools
Seeking Sustainable Swaps
Reimagining Refillable Systems
Today’s consumers are approaching home care with a wellness mindset, seeking products that benefit personal health along with the health of the planet. This represents a major opportunity for health and wellness brands to expand into sustainable cleaning formulated with natural self-care ingredients.
As leaders in wellbeing, health-focused brands are primed to develop solutions that reimagine cleaning as a therapeutic, meditative ritual. Gentle, effective formulas appeal to eco-conscious consumers looking for harmonic living.
We’re ready to bring our A-game to support forward-thinking brands creating experiences that wholly nurture wellbeing, from product to positioning to personality. Let’s brainstorm what’s next.